The Heart of Consciousness: Where Science and Spirituality Converge with Dr. Eben Alexander, Karen Newell & Dr. Jacob Israel Liberman
Original Air Date Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Sometimes in life, we experience unmistakable spiritual turning points that guide us through to new understandings.
Lisa’s guests, Dr. Eben Alexander, Karen Newell, and Dr. Jacob Israel Liberman have all had transcendent experiences. During this show, they identify the differences between sight and vision and expound on the convergence of science and spirituality with regards to human health, and emotional growth.
- Human beings have the power to determine the course of their lives. [3:36]
- How to get in touch with your neutral inner observer. [6:26]
- The science of getting to the heart of the matter. [11:10]
- The Placebo Effect and how Emotional Health = Optimum Health. [16:57]
- How to use the gift of desperation and dark energy to grow. [26:08]
Eben Alexander Website
@LifeBeyondD on Twitter
Eben Alexander MD on Facebook
Karen Newell has spent a lifetime seeking wisdom through esoteric teachings and firsthand experience exploring realms of consciousness. She empowers others by demonstrating how to connect to inner guidance, achieve inspiration, improve wellness and develop intuition. She is the co-founder of Sacred Acoustics, and co-author with Dr. Eben Alexander of Living in a Mindful Universe (Rodale, 2017).
Sacred Acoustics Website
@SacredAcoustics on Twitter
Sacred Acoustics on Facebook
- Every aspect of human life is light dependent. [31:50]
- Dr. Liberman shares the story of the miraculous transformation of his eyes. [35:24]
- Practical meditations and techniques to expand awareness. [43:07]
- The process of reintegrating stressors in a different light to change one’s life. [48:42]
- What is the intelligence of life? [52:15]
Dr. Jacob Liberman Website
@DrJacobLiberman on Twitter
Dr. Liberman on Facebook
This episode is generously sponsored by LightStream!
If you were one of the people who was deeply affected by the recession of 2008 and has been spending the past few years in financial recovery. LightStream, a division of SunTrust Bank, can help you lower your monthly payments and clean up debt! Listeners of the Harvesting Happiness show will get a special discount on top of LightStream’s already low rates! Just visit LightStream.com/Harvesting.
CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY
Use Your Words Wisely: Idioms, Expression, and Meaning
There are approximately 6,500 languages spoken in the world. In each of those, there are multiple dialects, meanings, and expressions.
The Exploration of Outer Space and Our Inner Worlds
Let’s go exploring! Heavenly destinations await us as Lisa chats with Professor Heino Falcke and Colonel Terry Virts about life in outer space and beyond.
Behavioral Design in the Digital Era: Structuring The Balance Point Between Productivity and Well-Being with Amy Blankson & Nir Eyal
Behavioral Design in the Digital Era: Structuring the balance point between productivity and well-being with Amy Blankson & Nir Eyal Original Air Date Wednesday, July 7, 2021 Technology is both a vice and a virtue. It can help us manage our lives and accomplish...